Sunday, October 2, 2011

Christmas Stamp A Stack Cards

 These are 4 of the cards that we will be making. I am still working on the 5th card.There will be a jingle bell on the stocking, note picture added of close up of stocking with jingle bell. Click on any of the pics to see more details. I have added pictures of the inside for all of the cards. You will be able to change up the sentiments on any of them.

 Cherry Cobbler and White with Frostwood Lodge DSP and Stitched Stockings set. I found a similar card on Stampin' Connection by Charlotte Hollingsworth. I added the white scallops and stamped the stocking instead of using the same dsp.
 Navy and white with silver glimmer paper and Sounding Joy set. This card is a direct CASE (copy and share everything) from Lisa Young on Splitcoaststampers (SCS). I used navy instead of black and added a 3rd star.
Olive, red, and white with Beautiful Season set. I found this card also on SCS by Diane Vander Galien, but I added a red layer and used green for the lace ribbon border punch instead of white, then used red ribbon.
Red and white with Dasher embossed with white. Tyshero on SCS made a card similar to this, but I used white organza ribbon and made mine vertical with a different sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment