Wow, I can't believe I haven't posted for over a month :(
So here's my excuses:
1. I was busy getting ready for Christmas, everyone comes to our house on Christmas eve for a soup supper and to open presents. Thank goodness our youngest daughter still lives at home and loves to wrap presents. I'm not sure what I'll do next year when she's married.
2. We (their mother, grandpa, and I) took the 3 oldest granddaughters shopping Fri 12/18 to the Dollar Tree. They could pick out one item for each family member-13 not counting themselves. Then we came home and they wrapped the presents.
3. I made cards for all the families or individual adults who attend our church. I did all 56 of them from 12/16-20. The sad news is that I don't have any done for family, friends, or my stamping friends. So I thought I would send them in time for New Years, but alas I have not even started.
4. I participated in a cookie exchange 12/19 at my middle daughter's home, then brought our 2 yr old grandson home for an overnight visit.
5. The 4 granddaughters stayed the weekend from 12/26-28.
6. I had surgery Mon 12/28 and Wed 12/30