Monday, May 24, 2010

One Sheet Wonder Card Class

I am offering this class at my home Sat June 19th from 10am-4pm. Come and go as your schedule permits. Allow at least 2 hrs, but probably 3 to finish your cards. It took me longer than that, but I have the finished product for you to copy or alter to suit your needs. Make 10 cards with envelopes for only $12.50!! You will never get a class for this price at any of the craft stores. I must have your rsvp by June 10th to prep for the class and food. I have enough cardstock in these colors for 7 or 8. If I have more than that interested, I will need to come up with another color scheme. You absolutely must bring your own adhesive, and it's helpful to bring scissors, bone folder, and a paper cutter.

First, you will stamp this sheet of white cardstock, then run through the printer and cut on lines to make 10 cards. I will give you directions to make each card. You will have the option of many different greetings.

I want to thank Lee Ann Greff for this idea and her templates she so kindly put on SCS. Her blog is flowerbug's Inkspot in my list below.












3 comments:

  1. very classy and funky as well!! neat to see just how much you can get out of a single sheet of paper!! very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the paper the day I saw and I still do. Since I have that stamp set and all the inks - I think it's super that I'll be able to play even more at home! I want the purple for my cards. The cards look great and will be fun to make. It'll be fun seeing the way to cut one sheet for 10 cards. See you on the 19th. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like what you have done. Think it's something I'd like to work on. Thanks for sharing your ideas
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete