Saturday, June 26, 2010

NEW IDEA BOOK AND CATALOG

My shipment arrived yesterday!!! I have had my personal copy for 2 weeks now and have been taking it with me everywhere I go. And may I just say "I love it, I love it, I love it".

So many fun new stamp sets and accessories. New colors in ribbons and brads, there are adhesive backed pearls and rhinestones, more punches in the new fold flat design, lots more choices in the clear mount stamps, ala carte individual stamps priced from 5.95-9.95. But the best part is all the new colors. There are 5 totally new colors, 10 returning colors, and 5 new "In Color" colors. See post from April 11th and buttons on sidebar for more information about that.

Catalogs are free to hostesses and my stamp club members. Otherwise get yours for just $5 and I will give you a coupon for $5 off your next order of $50 or more. Call, email, or leave a comment here to get yours NOW!

June 30th is your last opportunity to order from the current catalog-see last chance lists on sidebar. You may begin ordering from the NEW Idea Book and Catalog July 1st. I will hold an Open House Sat July 17th, watch for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment