Monday, February 14, 2011

Sale-A-Bration Goodies


I got the Ice Cream Parlor paper and Ribbon and Button pack FREE with my last order. Today I finally had time to play. This is actually one of the cards that we are going to make Sat at stamp club. I love bright colors, and this one definitely fits the bill. The photo does not do it justice!!
With each $50 purchase you have your choice from: 4 stamp sets, Chalkboard Decor Element, Ribbon and Button pack, Ice Cream Parlor DSP with 2 pages of adhesive die cuts, or all of the items as a download for My Digital Studio. There are also many stamps from the Idea Book and Catalog to choos from as well. You only have until 3/31 to take advantage of this great offer! So
call or email to schedule your own party or get your order in.

2 comments:

  1. Cute card and I love the tea bag card too. Great idea! I'm your newest follower from the SC discussion. I'm #344 on the list. Thanks for sharing.
    Carrie Sampsel
    www.carriesscrapyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Card, Happy and springy! We could all use a little of that right now :) Following you from SC!

    Belinda
    http://studiobeedesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete