Sunday, August 21, 2011

Vacation and grandchildren

At the camp where we had the reunion

 Emma, My dad, and Mady fishing
 Mady with her fish
 feeding the ponies grass
 Dad took Mom to see what was accomplished behind the garage and everyone got in the act. My sister Joyce from Kansas City is in the gray top
 Chris took the girls up on a hill for some photos. I really like this one.
 Emma and Great Grandpa
 Abi caught a fish
 Taylor-13, Abi-10 1/2, Mady-almost 9, Emma-amost 6, Dylan-soon to be 4
 Dylan give mom a kiss
 Grandma gets a kiss too
Taylor's fish
I'm hoping life will slow down a bit now. Since I have been here last, I worked extra hours at a Dr's office as well as at the hospital then we went to Pennsylvania to a family reunion and to visit my parents. We took our 4 granddaughters with us. They had fun with Grandpa and Great Grandpa fishing, playing with the ponies in the pasture out back, and Taylor helped a lot in the garden and clearing behind the garage. When we got home, I took my annual picture of the grandkids in the yard in the same pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment