Saturday, October 8, 2011

Fabric flowers

I made this and the multi colored flower barrette below as an adoption gift for a 2 yr old using several different dies (fun flowers, blossom party, and retired flower layers #3) for the Bigshot.

 This is made with fun flowers die and spice cake Stampin'Up! fabric. I added some tulle and used spray starch and scrunched it.
 This is one I made for my granddaughters using fabric I had leftover from making shirts with fabric flowers. It also uses the fun flowers die.
 This was a gift from Audrey, my convention roommate using springtime vintage fabric and buttons from Stampin'Up! It also uses the fun flowers die. She attached both a pin back and barrette clip.
 
I can teach you how to make these for yourself and all the girls in your life. 1/8 of a yard of 3 different fabrics plus some tulle will make several flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment