1. I need to apologize for my lack of action, I'm ready to get back to posting at least once a week.
2. We had a great family Christmas: too much food, lots of noise, and many laughs.
3. So thankful for Christ leaving His home in heaven to come to earth as a baby, only to die for our sins! Thank you God for the FREE gift of salvation.
4. Loving this warmer winter weather!!!!!!!
5. Home today, need to clean my house, but this is more fun!
6. Got a box of toys from SU, need to play so I can share some ideas. I ordered some clearance rack items, some occasions mini preorder things, and for the first time SU gave us the opportunity to get some free Sale-A-Bration products with our preorders.
7. Shopped last night at Bath and Body- got some 50-75% off bargains, went to Christopher and Banks with a $10 reward card and got a top and slacks, both 70% off, for $10, then went to Kohl's with $10 Kohls cash and got a pr of PJ's, 80% off, for $1.70.
8. I used store bought Christmas cards for 58 church members and sent out 32 hand made cards to family and friends. I will post the card that I made using Sounding Joy (that many of you got in the mail) for those who didn't get it.
9. My dishwasher decided to quit just before Christmas, it just runs dirty water and doesn't drain. My husband scooped out water cup by cup and wiped it out. I had washed dishes and put in dishwasher to dry. My daughter was here while I was out, added more dishes and tried to run it, now I have another dishwasher full of dirty dishes. Just got them all done AGAIN!
10. I love my husband so much, we are really enjoying our empty nest. That is when we don't have grandkids, which is fairly often.
11. Dylan, our 4 yr old grandson learned how to spell his name at preschool recently, so he had a great time finding his presents under the tree and opening them.
12. Emma, 6, got a dolly that drinks and wets. When changing the diaper, she found an anatomically correct boy. Her first response was "Oh, No!"
13. Taylor, 13, is accepted into the student ambassador program with people to people and we are making fabric flowers to sell. She cut out 15 last weekend. We just need to sew them together, but need to make more in different colors this weekend. You will hear more about fundraisers for her.
14. Chris and I went to Centerville so I could work there 12 hrs on Christmas day. We were put up at Honey Creek Resort, beautiful place with a fun indoor waterpark. Sad to miss our church service, but they really needed help and they made me an offer that I couldn't refuse.
15. Chris and I have each lost 30# this year. We are both pretty much at our goals, just need to tone up some. So proud of our new bodies, however we will never look like we did nearly 38 yrs ago when we got married.
16. I could probably go on and on, but will quit with this one, I am so thankful for my Stampin'Up! friends.You are my reason to challenge myself to try new techniques, search for different ways to use certain products, and keep on stamping! My resolution is to give better customer service this year. I am open to constructive suggestions.