Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Extreme elements graduation card AND new ink pads

I have had this set, but have rarely used it and now it is retiring. I needed 8 graduation cards in a hurry, so I used this set with the new 2012-14 In Colors: Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, and Raspberry Ripple. I used "go confidently in the direction of your dreams" from "Word Play" inside. For the girls, I added another swirl in Primrose Petals and used retired pomegranate cardstock for the base.

I got the new firm foam stamp pads in the new colors also the newly formulated black ink pad. They are juicy and don't bow in the middle for more even coverage. All ink will be the new pads as of June 1st.

1 comment:

  1. I love that stamp set, and it makes a great background on your card.

    ReplyDelete