Saturday, June 23, 2012

Limited supply cards made while on vacation

We went to Arizona for 12 days the beginning of June and I took some stamping supplies, hoping to add to my card stash for missionaries who visit our church. I took several punches, a couple of ribbons, 2 packages of designer paper (both retired now) with cardstock and ink to match. I also took 3 stamp sets ( For all you do, Language of friendship, and Upsy daisy) and one set of words (Fabulous phrases). I forgot to take dimensionals or brads, and didn't have my bigshot (no room in my suitcase). As it was, my suitcase in Des Moines was searched due to all the metal from the punches and I got to be hand/wand searched. I used lots of scraps of designer paper and cardstock.

This uses the hostess package of paper from last catalog, limeade ribbon from Sale-A-bration (hereafter SAB) and "For all you do" stamp set that is retired now.
Another card with the same paper and colors with butterflies that I had precut in my stash.
These 3 cards use the same layout and the designer paper from SAB. I also had the leaves in my stash that had been run through the square lattice embossing folder
These 3 cards all use "Upsy Daisy" which is also retired, each one uses a different package of designer paper. I took well worn, but no masculine stamps so this is the only card I made with that.
These 2 cards use the bird punch and "Language of Friendship" that is current.
This card is a CASE from the 2010 catalog and uses "For all you do" and SAB designer paper. 
Two cards using bashful blue and "For all you do". I added a precut large butterfly from my stash
I again used "For all you do" and SAB designer paper
This is a Z fold card and uses small pieces of paper with the postage stamp punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment