Thursday, January 31, 2013

Bloomin Marvelous

One of the benefits of being a Stampin'Up! demonstrator is that we get to preorder products. We got FREE SAB products with $50 in orders and this is one of the first items that I chose.
 I used a card by Mary Fish as my inspiration for this card. I changed the colors and took these from the color coach-perfect plum, marina mist, and rose red. The ribbon is a new in color primrose petals that matched quite well.
 This is another card we made at club this month. I changed up the colors slightly, also using the color coach-rose red, baja breeze, and elegant eggplant. I added old olive for the leaves. The butterfly is in this set as well and has a NEW punch that coordinates with this image as well as Papillon Potpurri. There are 4 sentiments and a hummingbird in this set also. I used dazzling details on my sample, but had the ladies use rhinestones for more bling.
This is a card that my sister Joyce from KC made. She used masking and the script stamp from french foliage. Colors are wisteria wonder, elegant eggplant, and old olive. She also used rhinestones in the middle of her flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment