Wow, I can't believe I haven't posted for over a month :(
So here's my excuses:
1. I was busy getting ready for Christmas, everyone comes to our house on Christmas eve for a soup supper and to open presents. Thank goodness our youngest daughter still lives at home and loves to wrap presents. I'm not sure what I'll do next year when she's married.
2. We (their mother, grandpa, and I) took the 3 oldest granddaughters shopping Fri 12/18 to the Dollar Tree. They could pick out one item for each family member-13 not counting themselves. Then we came home and they wrapped the presents.
3. I made cards for all the families or individual adults who attend our church. I did all 56 of them from 12/16-20. The sad news is that I don't have any done for family, friends, or my stamping friends. So I thought I would send them in time for New Years, but alas I have not even started.
4. I participated in a cookie exchange 12/19 at my middle daughter's home, then brought our 2 yr old grandson home for an overnight visit.
5. The 4 granddaughters stayed the weekend from 12/26-28.
6. I had surgery Mon 12/28 and Wed 12/30
Thursday, December 31, 2009
This is the card that I made for my mom's birthday 12/5. I made the glitter butterfly from a kit at my sister's home in Sept. Even though it wasn't Stampin'Up!, it was just begging to be used. Choosing the colors for the card was easy, I used the colors of the butterfly-teal, black, and gold.
This is the inside of the card. I can't remember the name of the fold technique. I'll add it when I find it. I had seen it-again not sure where-with acrylic/window sheets for the tabs so the circle images appeared to be floating. I used the butterfly from Dreams du Jour and my new On Your Birthday set.
Posted by Kathy Anthony at 12/31/2009 08:03:00 AM