Sunday, August 29, 2010

Just believe Card

This is another card we made at club on Sat. It uses stamps from the set Just Believe. The more mustard base was stamped and sponged with more mustard ink. We embossed the main image in white on Play Date DSP that I got for free from convention. It was then sponged and edges distressed. A bravo burgandy panel was cut with the top note die and embossed with the square lattice folder. We used markers to make the sentiment panel which was popped up with dimensionals. A button and ribbon provided the finishing touches.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. More mustard is one of my go-to colors. I just love it. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you from SC, Great cards!! I really love your color combination!

    http://andreahook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Why don't we have a punch to match the piece with "friend" on it? Hmmm. Coming soon maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! I have really enjoyed looking over your blog! I look forward to following along from VA! :)

    ReplyDelete