Tuesday, August 17, 2010

More Convention Pics

A swap from Jackie Topa, I got to sit by her on the plane coming home from convention. She has such fun ideas. If you made the stationery box at stamp camp nearly 2 yrs ago, that was also her creation. She has another card that she made that I am going to recreate, you will love it!!!
This swap is from Lynn Pratt. She also made the template for the one sheet wonder that we used in June.

Definitely over the top, not something I will ever do, but wanted you to see this gorgeous creation. It was made by an "Artisan Award Winner", I'm thinking it may be Jodie Oliver.

My roommate participated in a masculine card swap and this is one she received. I love the crystal effects on the motorcycle. We saw a lot of metal (metal flashing and/or heavy duty foil) used with the bigshot and embossing folders or texture plates.



This is another example of punch art. Love the idea of using 2 punches this way!




I finally have some time today to play with my new goodies from convention, but haven't posted in awhile, so will give you somethings to look at until I post some of my own work

3 comments:

  1. I love punch art, this is such a cute idea.
    I am following you from SC.

    http://debbisdesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathy! Following you from SC now.
    www.stampinsentiments.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathy, I'm here fronm SC. I'm #209 I like this card. A new idea for me with the punches. I'll try it too.

    Gloria C
    www.gloriaslegacystamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete