Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Missing in action

I have been terribly remiss about posting and have several (excuses), er reasons why.

#1 Our desktop computer died and my laptop does not accept my compact flash card from my camera and I haven't been able to even load pictures directly from my camera even though I tried to use the installation cd that came with the camera. I used to load pictures to the desktop, then to a flash drive, then to my laptop. REALLY!!

#2 I had surgery (again!!) Nov 8th for a torn meniscus in my right knee. We spent Nov 9th-16th in Branson without my computer access. I recovered well and am back to work, thanks for asking!

#3 My sister came to visist for 10 days and I just didn't have time to post. Of course she's been gone for 2 weeks, but duh what can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment