Sunday, June 19, 2011

Stamp Sale/New Catalog Open House

I have retired stamps and accessories from 9 yrs of being a Stampin'Up! demonstrator and some non SU items as well. It is time for them to find some new homes, so I am having a 1/2 price sale!!! See retired items for sale page at the top of my blog just under the header. The list is not updated, so some items are gone. You will pay just 1/2 of those prices and no tax or shipping, so definitely a bargain!! I will be adding some recently retired stamps as well.

Sale will be Fri 7/1 6-9pm, Sat 7/2 10am-2pm, Fri 7/8 6-9 pm and Sat 7/9 12n-3pm. I will keep the stamps for sale setup so you may also come by appointment anytime during that week. Bring a friend.

I will also have the new catalogs for you to see as well as new "In" Colors and some new designer paper and stamps, punches, etc. RSVP and I will have a free make and take for you as well. Reserve your catalog for just $5 or get one free by hosting a party.

There is a great new hostess plan that I'm sure you all will be excited about. Come to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment