Saturday, July 2, 2011

Evolution of convention swap card

I'm sorry these are out of order, but read the info under each card to see the progression. I'm not sure if you can tell from the photos, but I used the red glimmer paper behind the berries. Click on each card to enlarge it for details.

 This was my second attempt. I changed from one berry (punched berry) to three, but I hadn't yet added the red 2 1/2" circle behind the sentiment and it still needed something.

 This is my final project!
This was my first card. I only punched one berry in each point of the medallion, but I decided it needed three. I also hadn't added the red circle behind the sentiment, but I fixed this one before I took the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment