Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Using up some of last years SAB designer paper

We had a missionary family coming to church and I always give them a packet of 10 asst cards, so I decided to use some of my stash from last year's SAB to make some cards. I only got 5 made so had to supplement them with my extra cards.
 
I used the hearts a flutter framelits from the Spring catalog to make a banner and a new word set that I just got called One in a Million p. 135 of 2012-13 catalog. The inside sentiment says "that makes you one in a million". There are 10 sentiments in 5 pairs for 18.95 clear mount or 26.95 wood.
I used papillon potpourri, the beautiful wings embosslit, and both butterfly punches. The newest "bitty butterfly" punch is in the spring catalog, 15.95, and works with papillon potpourri and for a limited time SAB stamp set Bloomin Marvelous , could also be used with designer paper and no stamping.
I love how this one turned out. I used my windows framelits for the first time (pool party layer), added a square of cardstock for a layer, then the 1 3/4" circle punch. I used the once marker colored stamp for the circle image, "huffed" on it for the envelope, then "huffed" once more for the front sentiment.

I made 2 more cards, but didn't take pictures, similar to what I've done before using the postage stamp punch and 4 squares of designer paper, added flowers and a butterfly.

SO pull out some paper, stamps, or embellishments that need some love. And CREATE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment