Saturday, July 20, 2013

More cards in the mail

Not so thrilled with having surgery or an accident, but cards in the mail make it worth it. Thank you to all my friends for taking time to make and mail these!
 This is from Lynn for my husband when he had his biking accident last month. She used the honeycomb embossing folder, hearts a flutter stamp set and framelits, and the pinwheel sizzlet.
 This card is from Paula just as a thank you for binding the catalog for my customers. She used washi tape on a kraft card and on the envelope as well. I have to admit, when I first heard about washi tape, I couldn't see what the hype was all about! But now that SU carries it and I have had a chance to play I understand. We will use the gingham garden washi tape on a card today at club.
 Marlene sent this happy healing card. She used a window sheet/acrylic page for the front of the card and ran it through an embossing folder first. Paula taught this technique at the Heartland Stampers club last week, but I missed it due to shoulder surgery last Fri. How fun!
Lynn sent this get well card. She used the hearts a flutter stamps and framelits, also the butterfly embosslit. Lots of sponging gives this card character.

No comments:

Post a Comment