Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Swap from Catalog Launch

I haven't posted lately because I couldn't get my photos to transfer to my computer. I thought that I just needed a new adaptor to transfer pics from my photo card to my computer, but when I bought the new adaptor, it still wouldn't work and said that my card was corrupt. So I had to pull out a new card and retake pics. 

I planned a swap and these are cards from the 10 ladies who participated. They were to use all current merchandise with at least two layers and an embellishment, so fun to get new ideas! Thanks to all who participated, the rest of you who attended the Des Moines launch missed out! The card that I swapped is the butterfly rainbow card that I posted 2-3 posts down. I changed the background embossing folder to fancy fan to make everything current. 

 by Marsha Reed
 by Lori Ingebritson
 by Andrea Juergens
 by Leslie Orman
 by Diane Workman
 inside view by Diane Workman
 by Nancy Matthias
 by Sue Runge
 by Sue Andrews
 a bonus treat holder from Nancy Rasing
 by Nancy Rasing
by Becca Waege

No comments:

Post a Comment