Thursday, May 22, 2014

Card class

I was asked to teach a card class at 2 different retirement villages. I had 8 ladies in one group and 6 in the other. We made 4 cards, 2 of each design. The rainbow butterfly card a few posts back was the first card and this Oh hello is the other card that we made. I had seen a similar design, not sure who to credit, actually my sister sent me a picture of it. I added the scallop circle behind the white oh hello layer and the white doily layer.

 I had them stamp the envelope with the flower and this is the inside of the card. A bit challenging to use the marker several times to stamp the flower, but they did it! 
I made up these stamp boxes that I got from the clearance rack for their supplies and then for them to use to keep their cards. Simple design, but they liked them. I used all different colors from the brights paper stack.

No comments:

Post a Comment