Monday, September 19, 2011

CASED Card in 3 colors

 This is a card we made at stamp club Sat. I found a similar one on Stampin' Connection ( a website just for demonstrators where we share ideas) made by Pat Meyer. She used daffodil, but her main card layer was also white. I immediately fell in love with it and made one in all 3 colors that I had of the 1/8" taffeta ribbon. I tried using sharpie markers to color our Stampin'Up! rhinestones and thought they matched until I got them on the card. If you look carefully, we used the NEW Simply Scored to make the score lines around the lace ribbon border punch. That punch is also NEW in the current catalog. We also used the NEW designer frames embossing folder for the layer for the sentiment.
 I think this is an elegant wedding card. The sentiment is from word play. The rhinestone added some fun bling.
This was another choice. I posted pictures and let the ladies choose since I couldn't make up my mind. No one chose the black card, but then loved it when they could see the card IRL (in real life). This card has our pearls and most of the ladies used pearls on their cards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment