Monday, September 26, 2011

Christmas Card Stamp A Stack Sat 10/22 10am-4pm

Do you dream of getting your Christmas cards done in Oct or Nov, but are feverishly working Dec 24th to get your cards in the mail? Sign up NOW for my Christmas Card Stamp A Stack!! Let me do the work and all you have to do is bring your own adhesive and a pair of scissors to make 20 cards (4 each of 5 different designs including envelopes) that you will be proud to send or include with gifts. Stamp sets that we will use are: Dasher, Snow Swirled, Beautiful Season, Stitched Stockings, and The Sounding Joy. Cards will be embellished using Northern Flurry and Snow Burst embossing folders, stocking punch, NEW silver glimmer paper, Frostwood Lodge DSP, Jingle Bells, Mini Silver Brads, Dazzling Details, and a variety of ribbons. I will have a variety of inside sentiments, some religious and some not. Pics will be posted as soon as I have some samples made, just waiting for my recent order to arrive.

And if that isn't enough reason to come, I will be providing lunch (probably pulled pork sandwiches, chips, a salad of some sort, brownies, and lemonade). Only $30 for everything! Tell your friends. I have the meeting room at the Bondurant Library reserved.


Don't miss out-RSVP by Wed 10/12 and get payment to me by Sat 10/15.

No comments:

Post a Comment