Sunday, September 18, 2011

Clear Block Stamping meets French Foliage

This is the technique card we made at club yesterday. I used clear block D to stamp this focal piece using crumb cake. Then I used some dotto to temporarily stick it to the main vanilla panel and stamped the card. I then added the old olive layer and voila!! it all lines up. Note the vintage trinket brad at the bottom corner.
 I used 4" of lace to make a knot and added a vintage trinket safety pin and hello from tiny tags punched with the jewelry tag punch. It was attached to the card with a glue dot.
 Here is the finished card. I'm quite pleased with this if I say so myself. I used gold smooch spritz as the finishing touch. Click on th epicture to enlarge it to see details. Colors are cherry cobbler, more mustard, old olive, pumpkin pie, and cajun craze. The inside of the olive leaf is colored in with a pumpkin pie watercolor crayon and spread using the aqua painter.

No comments:

Post a Comment