Sunday, June 23, 2013

Field Flowers

I have had this stamp set on my wish list since it first came out and finally got it! These next two pictures are the card we made for club last Sat. The colors are calypso coral and old olive. We have been making cards with different folds and this is a Z fold card. SO easy, but really a fun look. Just fold the front in half again back on itself then add your layers. We used the flower garden embossing folder on the half front layer. This picture does not do the card justice, we spritzed the flower layer with shimmer spray made with rubbing alcohol and champagne paint. The flowers are cut out and one is popped up with dimensionals.
 
 This is the inside of the card.
 I made this card also using a pear pizazz frame that was leftover and sitting on my desk. I sponged the inside area with so saffron and used riding hood red and cherry cobbler ink for the flowers. I stamped the envelope and smudged it, but just a reminder to stamp those envelopes!



No comments:

Post a Comment