Thursday, October 29, 2009

Card I made with My Digital Studio

I just completed the certification course from Stampin'Up! for My Digital Studio. I had to complete a card and order it, so here is the card that I made. I will have the real thing when it ships.


Front of the card
inside view


I used old olive, rich razzleberry, and some certainly celery. The best thing about this program for cards is the ability to make a "virtual" card, then recreate it with paper and stamps. It is easy to waste paper in the creation process or just make do with how it ends up. This way, you can create and try different colors and layouts until you are totally happy with the card or any other creation. It also does scrapbook pages, photo books, calendars, and multimedia presentations. I'll have to play with that for the upcoming wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment