Friday, October 9, 2009

Wedding Medallion card

Click on photo to enlarge image! This medallion background stamp has been on my wish list from day 1 of the new catalog, but I just got it with last month's order. This is the first card that I have made with it. I stamped with versamark and heat embossed with clear ep. Then I sponged the colors-bermuda bay, crushed curry, and soft suede. The center of the medallion has a fire circle rhinestone brad. The card edge is torn and a strip of bermuda bay cardstock lines the inside edge of the card. I used happiness from Warm Words on the word window punch layered over the modern label punch so decided to make this a wedding card. See picture of the inside of card next. I stamped the medallion in crushed curry and overstamped the wedding wish with bermuda bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment