Friday, October 9, 2009

RANDOM MUSINGS

Today is my day off, so I've added 2 cards that I've made recently. I'm off to our church to help with cleanup in preparation for returning to the remodeled main building.

Yesterday I saw my hand surgeon to have my thumb joint injected with cortisone and schedule my thumb joint replacement for Dec 30th. My thumb was very painful last evening, so I did next to nothing, but I woke up this morning with minimal pain. Praise God!! Today I get my last of 5 Supartz injections in my knee. I'm not old, why do I have arthritis anyway? :)

Our church group is going to Pumpkinville in Mitchelleville Sat night for a bonfire, weiner roast, hayride, and corn maze. We are taking the grandkids. Sounds like it will be cold though. We will look like scarecrows with all of our warm clothes on!

We have 2 birthday parties and a wedding in the next couple of weeks. Our grandaughter Mady turned 7 on the 7th. Dylan, our only grandson, will be 2 on the 26th, and family friend gets married next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment