Friday, October 9, 2009

Sizzix Scallop Circle Dress card

Click on photo to enlarge image! I gave my stamp club members "scallop circle die dresses" to make their own card. Sometimes I am making mine at the last minute, but this month mine has been done for several days now!! I used up all the patterned paper of one design so decided to use paper from the new day and night pack in the holiday mini catalog. The white ruffle is a piece of computer paper that I made into another scallop layer. The red square fire rhinestone brad is the perfect bling to set this dress off perfectly, I think. I used the round tab punch to make a purse. I don't know who to credit this idea to as I have seen it several places. I used a red triangle and silver brad as well as silver cord to finish the purse. If you enlarge the picture, you can see the word happy stamped all over the background. It is from a retired set called Happy Everything. The next picture is the inside of the card. I used a scrap of paper and the scallop circle punch to make the small dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment