Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Cheep Talk Easel Card

Sorry, the photo is a bit blurry, but I just wanted you to see the side view.
This type of card is so easy to make, but fun to display. Just choose any size card and fold the top of the card in half. Attach the front panel of the card just to the bottom half. Use a button, large brad, or mount the inside saying with dimensionals to keep the card front standing. I got the stamp set cheep talk and wanted to play and this is what I came up with. I used crushed curry textured cardstock for the card base. An easy yet inexpensive way to add interest is to layer punched shapes. I used the 1 3/8" circle punch in turquoise, designer label punch in cocoa, modern label punch in curry, and small oval punch in white. All of those pieces were scraps. I think I will add some piercing to the top of the turquoise layer.

No comments:

Post a Comment