Thursday, January 14, 2010

Skinny Silver Tin to organize my desk


I bought these tins to use for my hostess appreciation, then had to decide what to do with them. Not sure my gals want games or build a bear magnets, also not sure they would use an accordian scrapbook. So I thought about what I would do with mine and realized I had lots of misc items on my desk: leftover die cuts and punched shapes, buttons, patterns, etc. Most of them were in a tupperware bowl but they were all spilling out. Now they all fit in one place and I will know where to look. I hope my gals like this idea. I used the scallop square bigshot die for the front and cut holes for the ribbon with the crop a dile. The blue piece used the new scallop trim corner punch-definitely a learning curve there:(. I die cut some medium weight chipboard with my initial and covered it with woodgrain wallpaper also die cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment