Sunday, March 24, 2013

Cards made with granddaughter Taylor

 I made this one with first edition dsp and black embossing, then colored in with so saffron marker. Simple to make, but elegant
This is Taylor's butterfly card. We copied the layout of one I had made earlier. It still needs a small butterfly by the sentiment.
 Taylor made this. I helped her a bit, but she chose dsp and colors. Note the added starfruit neckline and bottom ruffle.
I started with the color blocks, but Taylor chose the stamp and added the pool party layer at an angle. Originally we had the elephant on a white scallop, but I got some ink on it, so we cut it out and added the tangerine layer. I like it much better that way.
 We each made a banner card using this years SAB Sycamore Street dsp. This is Taylor's, mine is below. We embossed the sentiment from Vintage Verses (SAB) to make it pop!
 
I used all the patterns from SAB Sycamore Street dsp and the postage stamp punch to make this card. The island indigo ribbon was also a selection from SAB.
 
A monochromatic card using summer starfruit cardstock and SAB Sycamore Street dsp. Taylor likes angles and put this card together.

No comments:

Post a Comment