All Dressed Up is a new set from the Spring catalog that has matching framelits. I had so much fun playing with this set that my sister had to talk me into getting. :) We made this card for club on Sat. It uses the flower trim for the skirt. The flowers can be colored using a sponge dauber, markers, spritzers, or using water and reinkers and soaking the flowers. We used a wee bit of color using the sponge dauber. We used the elegant bouquet embossing folder for the bodice of the dress and the vanilla piece on the bottom of the card. I took this picture before I added pearls for a necklace, I just wanted to be sure I had enough for my stampers.
I used the print poetry pack of designer paper for the next two dresses. The jacket is just the top of the dress trimmed down by hand. I used a scrap to make one then used that as a pattern. There are so many fun uses for this. The smallest pearls were used as buttons. The gumball green dsp cut with apothecary accents framelit is also from the print poetry pack.
Another print poetry dsp dress with a jacket. I used the small scallop flower from the itty bitty shapes punch pack to make the flower on the jacket. Snip into the flower at the scallops to make it stand up better. I did add pearls for a necklace.
This last dress is a wedding dress embossed using elegant lines embossing folder. I added length by cutting 3 more sets of scallops from the bottom of the embosslit. I used the apothecary accents framelit to cut the bashful blue dsp layer. The belt and sash are marina mist 1/8" taffeta ribbon. She needs some pearls as well for a necklace.
Click on any picture to enlarge it for a better view.