Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Halloween treat

It's October, time for some Halloween ideas.
This uses the 1x8" cello bags. Only $2.50 for 50 bags! They can be filled with any small candies, but also with pencils, pixie sticks, or even hot cocoa mix with a funnel. I used black sixlets and orange "pearls" that I got in the bridal section at JoAnn's.
I made the candy corn with the petite pennants punch. I would have sworn the colors were in this order, as would many others that I have seen use the colors the same way, but the candy actually has the yellow at the bottom. Oh well!
Anyway, I added the witch (partially cut out) from Halloween Hello stamp set, but there are also 8 other cute images including one that says "it's all about the candy". Then tie the tag on with some black 1/8" taffeta ribbon. How cute is that???

No comments:

Post a Comment