Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas cards in the mail

I received this card from Debbie Jastrom, a demonstrator that I roomed with at SU convention one year. Not sure how much is SU, but a neat card.
From Dorris. I love the simplicity that allows you to focus on the message. She used core'dinations cardstock then sanded it so the frame would stand out. 
 This card is from Jackie. I love the layering and sponging to again draw the attention to the tree.
 Lynn made the card and used the snowflake die that is now retired, but still much loved. Very sparkly in real life. 
 My friend Peggy who lives in Arizona sent this card. We have roomed together many times for SU conventions and I have visited her in Az. The coloring is gorgeous and sparkly and I LOVE the use of the star confetti punch. May I say "again" I love the star confetti punch!!!

I just finished addressing my cards and put them in the mail yesterday. I doubt anyone is surprised by that news!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment