Sunday, December 21, 2014

Kinda Eclectic

A card we made in club back in Sept, I think. I wanted to use Kinda Eclectic stamp set and the Moonlight dsp paper stack, so this is what I came up with. I kept adding elements until I was happy. Love the gold edged doily (versamark and gold embossing powder)! Throw in some stamped vellum, washi tape, lost lagoon ribbon, and gold sequins. I separated the gold bakers twine to come up with the shiny gold portion to twist behind the thx. 
Inside of the card, I made the thinlet into a landscape card vs the portrait shape of the thinlet if used as made. 
Another card made with this set. I CASEd this from someone on the demonstrator website "Stampin' Connection". I'm sorry I don't always write down names when I copy a design. The strip of circles is stamped several times on watercolor paper with versamark and clear embossed then color added (emboss resist technique): new in colors Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, and Tangelo Twist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment