Friday, December 19, 2014

Lots of stars card

 I saw a card similar to this, but can't find it now to credit it back. She used different dsp that I didn't have, but I didn't let that stop me. This is Candlelight Christmas dsp that "was" on the clearance rack. I love how she used the confetti star punch on one side of the circle. (If you haven't figured out by now that I love the confetti star punch, I'll say it for you. "I love the confetti star punch"). Colors are Real Red, Old Olive, and Early Espresso with Very Vanilla. Frosted snowflake sequins from the All is Calm Suite were the finishing touch.
This is a card I made using the same design, but different dsp and sentiment for a totally different feel. The dsp is Moonlight paper stack from the current catalog and colors are from that dsp: Blackberry Bliss, Sahara Sand, and Hello Honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment