Saturday, May 25, 2013

Birthday Cards

 My 60th birthday was this week and I received some handmade cards that I thought I'd share. Thank you ladies for making my birthday fun!

 This first one is from Cindy Jones. It uses SU label framelits and the elegant butterfly punch.

Diane Doro made this monochromatic Swallowtail card using the triple time technique. It also uses Papillon Potpourri and the bitty butterfly punch.
 Lynn Wittmeier created this card with paper flags from Patio Party DSP.
 This next card is by Marlene Youde and uses lots of SU items, oval punches, little leaves sizzlet, tall grass stamp from a retired set (name escapes me), and wonderful wings embosslit. The card folds flat, but is a shadowbox that stands up.
This last card is one I made to send to my father. His birthday is today and I actually got it in the mail on Wed. It's not super fancy, but I had fun making it. I used retired Well Worn DSP (makes for a great masculine card) for the flags. Then I die cut ovals in cajun craze and very vanilla. I have had the Bring on the Cake birthday set, but hadn't used it much, so used 3 different stamps on this card. He turns 84, so I colored in the 8 and 4 and circled th for the inside.

1 comment:

  1. Sending birthday wishes your way! Hope you had a great one. From the looks of these beautiful cards you are blessed with many creative and talented friends. TFS!

    ReplyDelete