Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Easy ButterflyCards

Our pastor and wife were celebrating their 50th anniversary and asked for no gifts, but I know she loves handmade cards and decided to make her some thank yous as I'm sure she would need a few. I started out using colors that will be retired soon due to the color renovation. I had the subtles dsp paper pack that would also retire so chose certainly celery, pretty in pink, bashful blue, and baja breeze. Then I realized that I had a real red butterfly already stamped and had dsp in the same pattern so made red as well. I made 2 of each for a total of 10 cards.
Here's a close-up. 2 scallop circle punches, elegant butterfly punch and a strip of dsp, with a stamped sentiment. I even left the inside blank. How easy is that!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment