Sunday, May 26, 2013

Chandelier for wedding

A young lady from our church got married yesterday. She saw a chandelier on pinterest and wanted that for her wedding. It used circles of waxed paper sewn together. I loaned her my 2 1/2" circle punch. She punched all the circles for the inner tier of the chandelier, but it became dull and wasn't working well. So I  used my bigshot to cut circles for the outer tier. I spent about 6 hrs, but the finished project was well worth it! See pics below. I added one of the bride walking down the aisle and one of the bride and groom.
 







3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! You did a fabulous job, and what a fun decoration to add to the ambiance of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6 hours of cutting out circles, that's a lot! And probably that many hours of sewing them together, and another 6 to sew them on the hoop! {I'm so glad that is over!!!} We couldn't have done it without you, Kathy! Thanks for your help with serving and clean up as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job. That is an amazing chandelier. They are a wonderful couple.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete