I can't believe that I almost didn't get the Dress Up framelits. It is like playing with paper dolls!
I had seen a few dresses with a head and hat added and wanted to try that. All the dresses are made with the print poetry designer paper stack from the spring catalog, but there are many other papers that can be used. I've even seen dresses of cardstock that are stamped.
I used the retired medium oval punch for this head, I like the more slender "shape" of it. The hat is made with the large oval and the small oval punch. The band is made by punching with the small oval punch twice. The flower is made with simply pressed clay. I used a very tiny ball of clay and pressed it into the center of the smallest flower mold.
Both of these dresses are embellished with the smallest simply pressed flower.
I like adding a layer of color at the neckline or hem.