1. Envelope Punch Board
Watch this video to see how easy it is to use!
Use this creativity-boosting tool to create anything from itty bitty to long and skinny envelopes!
|133774||Envelope Punch Board||$19.95|
Available beginning September 1, 2013.
2. Thinlits Card Dies
Another great video to watch
They've been called flip cards, flip flop cards, swing cards, and more-but they have always been a bit tricky to create. Not anymore! Our amazing new Thinlits Card Dies cut and score to create a card that flips in just one step.
|133479||Label Card Thinlits Die||$32.95|
|133480||Circle Card Thinlits Die||$32.95|
- They would make great announcements, invitations, or Christmas cards.
- These Thinlits Card Dies will be available at least through the 2013-2014 catalog year.
- The main shape in the cards (circle and label) can work with a lot of our stamp images so you can create tons of different kinds of cards using many different stamp sets. Here are just a few suggestions to get you started:
- Happy Day Stamp Set (item 130294 W item 130297 C)
- Worth the Wait Stamp (item 131094 W)
- Five-Way Flower Stamp (item 131088 W)
- Oh, Hello Stamp Set (item 131931 W item 130733 C)
- Yippee-Skippee! Stamp Set (item 131341 W item 131344 C)
- Really Good Greetings Stamp Set (item 130330 W item 130333 C)
- Regarding Dahlias Stamp Set (item 130324 W item 130327 C)
- These dies also work well with our new magnetic platform (item 130658) so you can place the dies exactly where you want them!
3. Undefined-Stamp Carving
|Undefined Stamp Carving Kit|
|Undefined Refill Kit|
|Clear-Mount Cling Foam*|
|Included in the Stamp Carving Kit:|
|Included in the Refill Kit:|
We'd love to see what you make with your kit. Please e-mail us a photo of your creations and any projects you make with your carved stamps to email@example.com so we can pin your photos to our Undefined Pinterest board!Undefined-Stamp Carving.
4. More Photopolymer Stamps
We've searched long and hard for just the right material to be able to introduce completely clear stamping. And we've found it. We're excited to announce that we now have wood-mount, clear-mount AND photopolymer stamps! The new photopolymer will be an addition to our stamp line and will appeal to all types of stampers. Our top-quality photopolymer has just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time and with the introduction of our firm-foam pads, let's just say they're meant for each other! Photopolymer stamps will also be unique, fun designs that will inspire you and provide more versatile options you may not see in our traditional wood- and clear-mount stamp options.
What makes them so great?
- They're entirely transparent for perfect placement every time!
- They are durable. The photopolymer material is designed to last.
- Can you say sticky? (Don't worry; in a good way.) These stamps stick amazingly well to our clear blocks.
- They're age tested. They won't yellow or cloud up over time.
- All photopolymer will be packaged in cello bag w/insert, but don't forget you can store them in our clear cases.
- We could go on, but we'll let you try them for yourself!
- This is the new thank you set pictured below