Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Card in a box

This card style is all the rage right now, so I decided to try it. The nicest part about this is that it folds flat, so can be mailed easily. The finished size for this is 5" wide x 6" tall. I did allow the butterfly to extend up a bit since my envelope is approx 5x7. 

This is the first card that I made. I used retired dsp, petite petals stamp set and coordinating punch, and secret garden stamp set with coordinating framelits for this. It will be my Mother's day card, she doesn't read my blog so it will be a surprise. 
This is the card we made for club this month using sweet sorbet dsp (Free from SAB), petite petals stamps and punch, and secret garden stamps and framelits. Colors are pool party, crisp cantaloupe, pistachio pudding, and summer starfruit. The front sentiment is from lovely labels stamp set (also free from SAB) and the cantaloupe twine bow is another SAB freebie. Hello is added to the label and a vellum butterfly adds the finishing touch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment