Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Limited supply cards

I packed a box with some stamping supplies for our Arizona trip.  Since we flew, I didn't have room for my bigshot or lots of extras. I brought my SU (made by fiskars) paper cutter, 5 stamp sets, 4 inks plus black, 4 colors of cardstock plus white with a strip of yoyo yellow and a couple of pieces of certainly celery. All my colors (concord crush, poppy parade, peach parfait, and ballet blue) are retired and 3 are based on a retired 6x6 paper stack. I also brought a few punches and some dimensionals. I have a few sentiments but not enough, a bit of ribbon, and of course tombow glue and tape runner. I should have brought some pearls and rhinestones, so will have to add the finishing touches to these cards when I get home.
 I found both of these card ideas on Stampin' Connection (the exclusive website for demonstrators) but don't remember who to credit them to. I changed them up to work with colors that I had available. I will add sentiments to both when I get home. 
Watch for more limited supply cards in the days to come. I challenge you to pull out some stamps, ink, and paper and just PLAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment