Friday, March 7, 2014

Wreaths

I got several packages of retired fabric in a grab bag prize, so decided to make a wreath. I did a lot of research and tried a couple of different ideas. I finally decided to use a wire frame and burlap for the base then make different flowers and leaves to add. A butterfly seemed like a good idea as well. Here are pictures of mine and of gals from my club.
 This is the first one I made using a hanger, ribbon, and torn 
strips of fabric. 
I made this one for me using Summer Smooches fabric and 
the new spiral flower die and fleece
Dorris with Twitterpated fabric

Alison with Summer Smooches fabric

Cindy with Springtime Vintage fabric
Tiffany (above) and Joy (below) with her daughter Katelyn. They both used Summer Smooches fabric


Melba with Twitterpated fabric
Mary with Summer Smooches fabric
Marlene (above) and Teena (below) both with ? fabric. I can't remember the name of it.


Paula with Springtime Vintage fabric

No comments:

Post a Comment