Sunday, March 9, 2014

Miscellaneous cards I've made lately

I've been playing in my stamp room over the past couple of weeks and here are a few cards. Some are using retired dsp and are cards that I will put in my stash for missionaries who visit our church.
new perfect pennants sentiment with print poetry paper pack banners

 SAB decorative dots embossing folder and perfect pennants stamp set and banner framelit. I used direct to paper on the dots layer and added white and espresso ink as well as versamark with gold embossing. I also sponged the doily with versamark and embossed with gold. 
Double fork bow in soft suede taffeta.
 Vellum butterflies on dsp cut with apothecary accent framelit and doily die.
 dress using watercolor wonder dsp and brights dsp paper pack
another brights dsp paper pack card with petite petals punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment