Thursday, March 27, 2014

More cards made with limited supplies

I brought six sided sampler stamps and coordinating hexagon punch as well as my beloved papillon potpourri stamps and both butterfly punches. 
 These two cards are CASEd from Dawn Ochefske, but when I looked back at hers, I added an extra hexagon. I also added stamping to the colored cardstock along with the dsp hexagons. They need sentiments, but I will have to add at home along with some pearls for the butterfly body. I also used non SU white ribbon in my attempt to build up my card stash for the missionaries that visit our church AND use up some retired/non SU supplies.
 This last card uses the hexagons to make a flower. Again CASEd, but not sure who to credit since I spent several hours looking a samples and blogs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment